2010/02/26

Great Blog:  Perspectives From the Leading Edge

I recently came across another great blog, "Perspectives From the Leading Edge," that focuses on vertical integration technology.

Philip Garrou, Ph.D. (…and here, if you don't like LinkedIn) writes a wonderfully insightful blog that covers the research and technology development in the space.  I'm now a subscriber and dedicated reader.  I've learned a lot from Dr. Garrou's previous posts.

The blurb on the blog explains it better than I could:
"Dr. Phil Garrou gives his perspective and insight into developments in 3-D integration and advanced packaging, reporting the latest technical goings on from conferences, conversations, and more."

Since most of us don't have the bandwidth do cover all of the developments and conferences, I encourage everyone out there to check out Dr. Garrou's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment